Selected Hunting and Trapping Regulation Changes for the 2014-15 and 2015-16 Seasons
DNR’s Wildlife and Heritage Service reevaluates the regulations for these game species every two years. We have reviewed all public input and selected the changes for the 2014-15 and 2015-16 seasons.
We thank those of you that provided input on these proposed changes.
The public comment period closed at 4:00 pm on March 17, 2014.
Thank you for your interest in the regulation proposals for 2014-16.
Karina Stonesifer, Acting Director
DNR Wildlife & Heritage Service
Tawes State Office Building
580 Taylor Ave., E-1
Annapolis MD 21401
Citizens with any questions may contact the Wildlife & Heritage Service at 410-260-8540.
- Contact Us
- Regional Offices
- Popular WHS Pages
- Wildlife Problems?
- WHS Licenses & Permits
- Get Involved
- Guide to Hunting and Trapping
- Hunter Education
- Hunting Seasons Calendar
- Disabled Hunter Access
- Shooting Ranges
- Rare, Threatened, Endangered Species
- Maryland Amphibian and Reptile Atlas Project
- Invasive & Exotic Species
- Wildlife Diversity Conservation Plan
- Wild Acres: For Backyard Wildlife Stewards
- Becoming-an-Outdoors Woman
- State Wildlife Program Funding
- Commercial Regulated Shooting Areas