Applications and Permit Forms
State Park Passes
The Maryland Park Service offers four different kinds of park passes. Select the pass that best meets your needs and link to the appropriate application that can be downloaded and mailed to the Maryland Park Service for your convenience.
- Maryland Passport -- Entitles unlimited day use entry, for everyone in the vehicle (up to 10 people), to Maryland's state forests and parks; unlimited boat launching; and a 10 percent discount on state-operated concessions and boat rentals.
The 2010 Passport is available online.
- Youth Group Pass -- Entitles youth groups free day use admittance to Maryland State Parks and free camping in those parks that have designated "Youth Group" areas subject to site availability. This pass is not valid for day use entry on weekends and holidays from Memorial Day through Labor Day.
- Golden Age Pass -- Entitles adults, ages 62 and older, free day use entry (cardholders only) to all State Parks that charge service fees. This pass does not waive the additional boat launch service charge except where the launch charge is included in the day use service charge. This pass is also valid for half price camping Sunday through Thursday.
- Universal Disability Pass -- Entitles free lifetime entry to State Parks for individuals with disabilities. This pass does not waive the additional boat launch service charge except where the launch charge is included in the day use service charge.
- Application for hunting from a vehicle
- Crossbow Permits are no longer required in Maryland.
- Complimentary hunting licenses for Maryland residents who are Disabled American Veterans, or former POW's
- Application for fishing license
- Complimentary fishing licenses for Maryland residents who are Disabled American Veterans, former POW's, or blind