We are now in the process of taking applications.
The Maryland Natural Resources Police are recognized nationally as a symbol of professionalism and leadership in the field of conservation and boating law enforcement. In order to be accepted into the application process you must:
- Be a United States Citizen
- Possess a High School Diploma or GED
- Possess a valid Driver's License in any state and a satisfactory driving record
- Binocular far and near visual acuity, with or without correction, must be 20/20
- Be at least 20 1/2 years old
- Be in excellent physical condition
- Have a good reputation and sound moral character
- Not have any current court orders relating to domestic violence
- Be truthful in every stage of the application process
If you possess the minimum qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
If you have any questions about these qualifications, please contact the Recruitment Office.
If you think you are ready to accept the responsibility of being one of the nationís best conservation law enforcement officers, youíll be rewarded with a challenging job. For those special individuals willing to meet the challenge, there is no doubt that a career with the Natural Resources Police offers a chance to serve Maryland proudly and provides incentives to be considered when choosing a career. Congratulations on taking that first step.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
- 6/4/13 - NRP Blotter
- 4/15/13 - NRP Participates in Prescription Drug Take-Back Day
- 4/10/13 - Natural Resources Court Program Expands
- 3/19/13 - Governor O'Malley Congratulates NRP on 145th Anniversary
- 3/12/13 - NRP Blotter
- 1/30/13 - NRP Blotter
- 1/29/13 - NRP Rescues Two from Deep Creek Lake
- 1/29/13 - NRP Blotter
- 1/29/13 - Maryland Wild Turkey Federation Honors NRP Officer
- 1/7/13 - NRP Blotter
General Information: 410-260-8880
Boating & Hunter