Who Can Join?
Want a chance to make a difference?
The Maryland Conservation Corps is looking for young adults with a desire to serve Maryland's conservation needs.
- Be 17 to 25 years of age.
- Be a United States citizen.
- Have a high school diploma or be willing to work toward a GED.
- Have a desire to work in conservation.
- Be willing to work in all kinds of outdoor conditions.
- Be willing to camp for up to a week at a time.
- Be a team player.
- Have a positive attitude
No other minimum qualifcations are required. Personal or public transportation to a designated job site is required.
MCC employs a Zero Tolerance Policy for any member who uses alcohol or illegal drugs while attending an MCC project, training or event.
Toll Free: 1-800-830-3974
Contact the Park Service
- Toll Free: 1-800-830-3974
- Reservations: 1-888-432-2267
- Park Watch: 1-800-825-7275
- Email Us